College of Science
College of Science
The Bachelor of Science in Psychology program is designed to provide students with a Biopsychosocial Model in the study human behavior. This holistic approach gives students the unique perspective of analyzing, interpreting, and exploring the dynamics of human behavior by utilizing concepts in the areas of biology (neuro-anatomy), psychology, and sociology. The Department of Psychology provides a progressive curriculum and research program that offer students the distinct, innovative, and dynamic opportunity to excel in the practice of psychology, particularly in industrial, educational, and clinical settings.
This program offers the following career options:
- Licensed Psychometricians
- Psychometricians in different fields and job environments, including market research, hospitals, mental health clinics, large corporations, software development companies, and educational settings.In addition to designing, developing, and evaluating test and examination approaches, psychometricians also qualify for the following specific positions and duties:
- Conducting pilot trials for test methods and analyzing data to determine the success of testing methods at a college or university.
- Assist the director of a psychometrics program, like the Assessment Program
- Conducting ongoing statistical research at a company to maintain, increase, and protect the scientific validity of their products and services.
- Scoring, monitoring, and validating psychological tests.
- Working for testing companies in the government and private companies.
- Training and overseeing the education of aspiring psychometricians.
- Academe and Human Resource Departments
- Teacher in nursery or pre-school levels
With further specialized training, graduates of this program may pursue specializations in Psychology such as clinical, counseling, developmental, educational, social, industrial/organizational, etc.
Graduates may also pursue careers in medicine, law, management, etc.
Please click here to view the Program Curriculum 2021 https://www.ust.edu.ph/bachelor-of-science-in-psychology
FIRST YEAR (2 TERMS)
SECOND YEAR (2 TERMS)
THIRD YEAR (2 TERMS)
FOURTH YEAR (2 TERMS)
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Assoc. Prof. Imelda A. Dakis, M.D.
Asst. Prof. Ryan Francis O. Cayubit, PhD, RPsy, RPm
Chona C. Batongbakal
Janet M. Tabanera
Athena Maria Lourdes S. Operaña
Angelica Isabel R. Zaragoza, RPm
Roseanne J. Pingol
Sarah Joy M. Anteola
Jennilyn Mae N. Libed
Jasper Adrian A. Balisi, RPm
Rm 104, Ground Floor,
UST-Tan Yan Kee Student Center
University of Santo Tomas