Faculty of Pharmacy Confirmation of Enrollment Procedure
University of Santo Tomas
FACULTY OF PHARMACY
Procedure for Confirmation of Enrollment
In reference to the Modified Enhanced Community Quarantine as declared by Philippine Government, all applicants who successfully reserved their slot for Pharmacy, Medical Technology and Biochemistry program, are advised to submit their documents for Confirmation of Enrollment online until May 24, 2020 (Sunday).
1. Visit your USTET results portal at https://ustet.ust.edu.ph/results/ to download your Confirmation of Enrollment form and Conditional Admission Contract.
2. View/read and understand the orientation materials of the chosen program found in the Google Form with the link below.
3. Download NSTP/ROTC Primer at [NSTP-Primer-2020]
4. Read and accomplish the applicable forms and prepare a scanned copy of the required credentials (2x2 photo, Good Moral Certificate/s, report card (Form 138), Confirmation of Enrollment Form, Contract for Incoming Freshmen).
Note: If the report card and/or GMC is not available, accomplish the CAC.
Note: If the Good Moral Certificate has only one signatory the other GMC Certificate can be to follow.
Note: In view of the COVID-19 situation, Bureau of Immigration allows the enrollment of foreign students pending the processing of student visa or study permit, hence, the need to accomplish the CAC for Foreign Students
5. Submit the required credentials on or before May 24, 2020 through the Google Form link for your program:
***Kindly prepare the following required documents, in clear copy, to be attached on the said link:
1. PDF copy of the Confirmation of Enrollment Form
2. JPEG copy of 2x2 picture of the applicant
3. PDF copy of the Contract for Incoming Freshmen, signed by both the applicant and the parent over their printed name
4. PDF copy of final FORM 138 (High School Report Card)
5. PDF copy of the CONDITIONAL ADMISSION CONTRACT (in lieu of the original Form 138 and GMC certificate/s). The applicant and the parent must affix their signature over their printed name in the contract. Kindly specify in the date of submission as “on or before the first day of classes in the University of Santo Tomas for AY 2020-2021”
6. PDF copy of Certificates of Good Moral Character OR one (1) Certificate of Good Moral Character with two signatories preferably the principal and guidance counselor
7. PDF copy of the verified Alien Certificate of Registration (ACR) for resident or immigrant aliens; passport / student visa for non-resident aliens
1. Upon checking of the submitted credentials, the Faculty of Pharmacy will update you or your compliance thru your registered email address on May 25-29, 2020 and shall give you the additional instructions for online enrollment.
2. Applicants who fail to graduate at the end of AY 2019-2020 will not be accepted.
3. Applicants who fail to submit their documents for the Confirmation of Enrollment on the specified date will have their slot be forfeited.
6. After 3 working days from being confirmed by Faculty of Pharmacy, login at https://pds.ust.edu.ph to accomplish the Personal Data Sheet (PDS) online.
7. Enrollment is on June 8-11, 2020.
Please be guided accordingly.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Assoc. Prof. Imelda A. Dakis, M.D.
Asst. Prof. Ryan Francis O. Cayubit, PhD, RPsy, RPm
Chona C. Batongbakal
Janet M. Tabanera
Athena Maria Lourdes S. Operaña
Angelica Isabel R. Zaragoza, RPm
Roseanne J. Pingol
Sarah Joy M. Anteola
Jennilyn Mae N. Libed
Jasper Adrian A. Balisi, RPm
Rm 104, Ground Floor,
UST-Tan Yan Kee Student Center
University of Santo Tomas