College of Education: Procedure for Confirmation of Enrollment
University of Santo Tomas
COLLEGE OF EDUCATION
Procedure for Confirmation of Enrollment
1. Visit your USTET results portal at https://ustet.ust.edu.ph/results/ to download your Confirmation of Enrollment form and Conditional Admission Contract.
Note: In view of the COVID-19 situation, the Bureau of Immigration allows the enrollment of foreign students pending the processing of student visa or study permit, hence the need to accomplish the CAC for foreign students.
2. Read and understand the orientation materials for your program found in this link
|Program||Links to Program Orientation|
|Bachelor of Secondary Education||BSEd – English|
|BSEd – Filipino|
|BSEd – Mathematics|
|BSEd – RelEd|
|BSEd – Science|
|BSEd – Social Studies|
|Bachelor of Elementary Education||Elementary Education|
|Bachelor of Early Childhood Education||Early Childhood Education|
|Bachelor of Special Needs Education||Special Needs Education|
|Bachelor of Library and Information Science||Library and Information Science|
|Bachelor of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics||Nutrition and Dietetics|
|Bachelor of Science in Food Technology|
3. Download NSTP/ROTC Primer at [NSTP-Primer-2020]
4. Accomplish the downloaded forms and scan the following requirements:
1. Confirmation of Enrollment Form (downloaded from your results portal)
2. Colored 2 x 2 picture with white background
3. Report Card (Form 138)
4. Good Moral Certificate
5. Conditional Admission Contract, if applicable
Note: If the report card or GMC is not available, accomplish the Conditional Admission Contract (CAC).
5. Upload your scanned documents to our Google Form for Online Submission of Requirements for each program as follows. Deadline is on 5 June 2020.
6. Wait for the email confirmation from the College of Education admissions committee (After 5 working days of sending your documents.)
7.After 3 working days from being confirmed by College of Education, login at https://pds.ust.edu.ph to accomplish the Personal Data Sheet (PDS) online.
8. Enrollment is on June 8-11, 2020.
Please be guided accordingly.
FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Assoc. Prof. Imelda A. Dakis, M.D.
Asst. Prof. Ryan Francis O. Cayubit, PhD, RPsy, RPm
Chona C. Batongbakal
Janet M. Tabanera
Athena Maria Lourdes S. Operaña
Angelica Isabel R. Zaragoza, RPm
Roseanne J. Pingol
Jennilyn Mae N. Libed
Jasper Adrian A. Balisi, RPm
Rona Michelle T. Glorioso
Andrea Anne D.S. Potenciano
Rm 104, Ground Floor,
UST-Tan Yan Kee Student Center
University of Santo Tomas