Click here to view the List of BS Basic Human Studies (LEAPMed) Applicants Qualified to take the Online Entrance Examination
1. Kindly check your email inbox for the detailed instructions on the preparations for the Online Entrance Examination.
2. Date of LEAPMed Entrance Examination: March 21, 2021 (Sunday)
Time: 7:30 AM to 12:15 PM
3. In preparation for your forthcoming examination, you are expected to be ready with the following:
- Your latest school identification (ID) card
- A quiet place with good internet connectivity, a clutter-free table and comfortable chair
- Fully charged/plugged laptop or desktop computer with at least 256 MB RAM, 20 MB free disk space set in DO NOT DISTURB mode. Due to limitations of the iPad, other tablets, and smartphones, the use of these devices will not be allowed.
- Internet Access: 28.8 kbps speed or higher (Broadband connection highly recommended)
- Webcam, either external or built-in
- Fully charged devices and back-up LTE devices
4. Update Windows prior to the examination to avoid forced-update during the actual examination.
5. You will be given an asynchronous trial period to test your devices prior to the actual examination. Please secure all the requirements prior to the asynchronous trial period. Login details will be provided via another email.
6. Expect to receive another email on March 15, 2021 (Monday). This email shall contain the details of the conduct of the examination. All communications henceforth shall be channeled through the email you provided during your application. (Please check the Spam box in case it is not found in your Inbox). Should you fail to receive any email by March 17, 2021 (Wednesday), please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject: LEAPMed for online entrance exam.
7. March 21, 2021 is the only testing schedule. The application of anyone qualified to take the LEAPMed entrance examination but failed to take the online test for whatever reason, shall not be processed further.